Membership is open to all persons and guardians of multiples.
Membership dues are $40 per year for all new members (which includes your name badge and swinger tag for your twins) and $30 per year for renewing members. Additional swinger tags to list siblings are available for $2.50 per tag. Your membership dues cover your national membership dues and our club business expenses: corporation renewal, liability insurance, web hosting, quarterly club representation at the state meeting and general expenses.
Expecting moms are honorary members until their babies are born. New moms of multiples will be given a 90 day complimentary trial period. Membership dues can be paid at any time during the trial period.
If you are joining CSMOMs in the middle of our membership year, your first year’s dues will be as follows:
June-Aug: $40 | Sept-Nov: $32.50 | Dec-Feb: $25.00 | March-May: $17.50.
For membership specific questions or to inquire about becoming a member, please contact our Vice President of Membership, Angie Martinez.
Benefits Of Membership
In addition to the bond of fellowship amongst parents of multiples, paid members receive:
- Access to our Members-Only private Facebook page.
- Subscription to our quarterly e-newsletter, “Multiples Quarterly”, which features monthly member bio’s, events calendar, parenting articles, crafts, recipes, parenting resources and more.
- Access to our BigTent group site and membership directory.
- Opportunity to take part in all our events, activities, field trips, play dates, discounted theater shows and group events, etc.
- Opportunity to apply for the Multiples in the Arts scholarship.
- Automatic membership in the NOMOTC (National Organization of Mothers of Twins Club), and subscription to their newsletter, “Notebook.”
How To Join
In order to join our group, please visit our member’s only Big Tent website. Simply complete the membership application and wait for your application to be approved, typically in 48-72 hours. Once approved you will have access to our forums, events, meetings and more. So join now, to take advantage of all the great things our club has to offer!
Friends and vendors, please visit our Facebook Page and ‘like’ us to keep up to date on public events and more.